Discover one of Port’s most affordable Victorian Double fronted properties (circa 1890). Located within the coveted Port Melbourne Primary and Albert Park College catchment area this single level brick residence is as solid as its bluestone footings and perfect a young family. An inner-city bayside lifestyle defined by convenience.
Modernised over its lifetime, this home features sunny rooms, high ceilings and comprises 3 large bedrooms with polished Baltic wooden flooring throughout and a spacious lounge. There is also a large open plan kitchen with modern appliances, ample bench space and storage with a dining area and is complimented by a large split system unit. It comes complete with a bathroom and laundry plus a private low maintenance garden and pergola covered courtyard perfect for entertaining. Wide rear lane with a little modification will get your car off the street.
Located minutes from Bay Street shops, Edwards Park, easy public transport and just a short stroll to the sea side.
This is a convenient city edge location prized by first home owners, astute DIY value-add investors and families wanting entry to Albert Park Secondary.
Frank Gordon Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to Government rules and regulations, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to inspect the property and we can allocate an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
– Refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
– Reminder to maintain social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Frank Gordon sales teams and occupants / tenants of the home
– Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
– Been overseas in the last 14 days or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
– Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
If you have interest in this property we urge you to contact us to discuss this further.
Thank you for your patience while we navigate through this period – we are all in this together.