It is a policy of Frank Gordon & Company that maintenance requests must be in writing and advised as soon as possible.
If you require maintenance, please submit a maintenance request form here.
Either a representative from our office or a tradesperson will be in contact with you shortly.
For an urgent repair you must still contact our office if during business hours. If the urgent repair occurs after hours please contact the tradespeople at the end of this page. Examples of urgent repairs are stated below; please note if you contact a tradesperson directly for a non urgent repair you may be responsible for the bill.
An urgent repair could be any one of the following;
- A burst hot water service
- A gas leak
- A serious roof leak
- A burst or broken toilet system
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- A dangerous electrical fault
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electrical or water supply
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, water, heating andor laundry
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or not secure
03 9563 2755
Luke – Coolhand Electrical
0422 710 679
Tom – Patterson Locksmith
1300 061 730