Welcome to one of the best homes that Beacon Cove has to offer. Spanning over three levels, this exquisite home is perfectly designed for the modern family with the flexibility to work from home. Walk to the beach in a matter of minutes while also enjoying views of the bay from the 3rd floor Pagoda style rooftop. Well complimented by multiple living zones, both inside and out, four dedicated bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and a home office / multi-purpose room on the top floor, this is the showpiece of Beacon Cove.
The ground floor boasts a formal living zone, dining room which spills out to a front courtyard, kitchen with family area plus a large backyard with fruit bearing trees. The first floor is complete with the master bedroom, a balcony, an additional bedroom with bay views plus two more bedrooms and a central family bathroom. Head upstairs to the Beacon Room, the perfect 5th bedroom or home office or extra living space – the choice is yours.
Luxury comforts include reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum, and full air-conditioning, side by side double garage, renovated kitchen with Miele appliances & stone benches.
Don’t let this once in a lifetime opportunity slip away!
Frank Gordon Coronavirus Update (as of May 2020)
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
– Refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
– Reminder to maintain social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Frank Gordon sales teams and occupants / tenants of the home
– Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
– Been overseas in the last 14 days or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
– Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
If you have interest in this property we urge you to contact us to discuss this further.