Expressions of Interest – CLOSING Tuesday July 28 at 5pm (unless sold prior)
*** BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION – REGISTRATION REQUIRED – REGISTER WITH THE BUTTON BELOW ***
Just a Stroll from the Water!
Modern and well thought-out delightful two-bedroom apartment a hop, skip and jump from the beach! The perfect opportunity for investors, young families & first home buyers looking to a seaside lifestyle. Inside this home you enjoy open plan living dining and Miele stainless steel kitchen, reverse cycle heating & cooling in every room, two good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom, plus car parking, storage cage, intercom security, and bike room.
This residence is positioned to take advantage of the utmost convenience to lifestyle and transport amenities. Situated approximately 50 metres away from the beach on the doorstep of Bay Street’s retail and dining delights. Aqueous’ by famed architects Rothe-Lowman with its distinctive marine inspired façade is a true boutique build offering your key to unlock this enviable bayside lifestyle.
Frank Gordon Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to Government rules and regulations, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to inspect the property and we can allocate an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
– Refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
– Reminder to maintain social distancing (at least 1.5m) from Frank Gordon sales teams and occupants / tenants of the home
– Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
– Been overseas in the last 14 days or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
– Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
If you have interest in this property we urge you to contact us to discuss this further.
Thank you for your patience while we navigate through this period – we are all in this together.