If you are experiencing financial hardship as a result of Coronavirus then our team is here to help. Please contact your Property Manager as soon as possible with the below information so that we can apply to reduce rental payments – at the approval of the Landlord.
To submit a request for rental assistance please download and complete the below form and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff are experiencing an incredibly busy period with a high volume of rental assistance requests for assessment. We ask for patience and kindness during this period.
So that your request can be assessed in a timely manner, please attach supporting documentary evidence demonstrating any change in your circumstances. For example:
- Correspondence from your employer(s) in relation to termination of your employment/standing down/reduced hours from your employment,
- Evidence of income before and after a change in circumstances
- Evidence of any applications made to government and state agencies for financial assistance
- Bank statement and BAS for your business if you are self-employed
- Evidence of significant liabilities
- Ensure you complete one of the following pages, Part A, Part B or Part C in the form above.
Please note that where there is more than one tenant on the tenancy agreement each tenant will need to complete a request form even if it is only the circumstances of their co-tenant that have changed.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team.